Hunting in Poland
How to organize your trip
- First contact – you can contact with us by e-mail, phone or fax to give us necessary information about your expectations.
- Hunting Schedule - we will crate a cost calculation and a hunting schedule just for you
- Accommodation – we will book accommodation nearby hunting ground. On our homepage you can get more information about accommodation.
- Arrival to Poland – our team will guide you how to arrive at a hunting ground where will be a pilot waiting for you
If You decide to come to Poland by car, we will send You the map of the route. In case of arriving by plane, there will be a guide expecting You in the arrival lounge. The guide speaking either hunter's mother tongue or English will be accompanying You during hunting. All the time during hunting there will be also a Polish hunters.
You are obliged to take:
- hunting license
- gun permission
- European Gun Card (if You have one), in other case You should take gun delivery permission issued by Polish Consulate
See you in forest!
More information/offer please contact with Michael
mobile: +48 605 122 334